Every fourth Tuesday & Wednesday of the month, we host FREE computer classes for adults .
Every scheduled Wednesday is Intro to Computers. Every scheduled Tuesday rotates through the classes listed below:
- Social Media
- Cyber Security (online safety)
- Apple Computers: A session on how to make the transition from Windows to Mac OSX. (You must bring your own Macbook or plan to take thorough notes for this class)
- 1-on-1 Tech Help: Do you need help...setting up an email address? Starting your resume? Getting on Facebook? You have tech questions, we have tech answers! One-on-one tech help sessions.
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- iOS Devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod)
- Android Devices
Classes are held at our @Benton Branch in the Meeting Room. The classes average two hours in length and are held from 10am - 12pm.
Registration is mandatory for all classes.
For classes other than Intro to Computers, you will need to know how to operate a computer on a basic level (For example: be able to browse the internet).